Welcome, and thank you for your interest in Sterling Northwest Properties. Whether you’re buying or selling, we are committed to doing the very best job we can. With all of our clients we put our experience and unique marketing strategies to work for you.
Sterling Northwest Properties is a full-service Brokerage. This means we not only represent you, but we also help navigate you through the sales process. There is a lot to do when preparing to sell or buy your next investment, and that’s where our full-service comes in. Check out some of the benefits of using Sterling Northwest Properties below.
- CUSTOM SEARCHES: Need to start planning for a future move? Our search tools help get you setup with the best real-time home availability.
- LEASE RENEWALS: Suggested negotiations and survey of existing neighboring properties to help facilitate renewals between both parties.
- PROPERTY PREPARATION: Kids. School. Work. …Sometimes there is just not enough time in the day to get it all done. We get that. Ever heard “Proper Preparation Prevents Poor Performance”? You will benefit the most from your home when it is operating and looking its best, and we are not afraid to get our hands dirty and ensure this gets done.
- ADVANCED MARKETING TECHNIQUES: Beautiful flyers. Elegant images. Classy presentation. Broad distribution. High quality media. Going beyond the traditional methods of advertisement and promotion provides that eye-catching look that stands out. Getting people’s attention often requires going outside the box.
- NWMLS BENEFITS: As full-service Real Estate Brokers, we are not only using traditional online marketing methods, we also are current members of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service. For buyers, this allows us the ability to customize your online search and help you manage the home finding process in an organized and elegant fashion. For sellers, this service gives you exclusive access to the private network of listings in the Northwest, right where agents go to list their client’s homes.
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Did you know we also manage rental properties? Many of our clients purchase homes as business investments and use our PM services to manage and maintain them. When our Property Management clients use our Real Estate services, they also save big money, just for continuing to do business with us.
- CONSULTING: Everybody has a unique situation and sometimes you need more than just a brokerage services. We can provide preparation, guidance and experienced advice to help you determine how to make the right decision, whatever the situation.
ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE TYPICALLY INCLUDED IN A STANDARD AGENCY RELATIONSHIP. HOWEVER, THESE SERVICES CAN ALSO BE INVOICED AT EITHER AN HOURLY RATE OR AT A MUTUALLY PREDETERMINED FEE.