Whether you’re buying or selling, we are here to help. Our experience and understanding of the dynamic northwest housing market can be utilized and put to work for you.
Sterling Northwest Properties is a full-service Brokerage. This means we offer guidance and leadership through the sales and rental process. Check out some of the benefits of using Sterling Northwest Properties below.
- CUSTOM SEARCHES: Need to start planning for a future move? Our search tools help get you setup with the best real-time home availability.
- LEASE RENEWALS: Negotiations and surveys of existing neighboring properties to help facilitate renewals between all parties.
- PROPERTY PREPARATION: What needs to be done to your property before you can rent or sell? Cleanup, servicing and maintenance of your property should never be neglected.
- ADVANCED MARKETING TECHNIQUES: Social Media sharing, reporting tools, virtual tours, photos, flyers, etc. Finding the target market and getting the right attention is important for a successful listing.
- NWMLS BENEFITS: As full-service Real Estate Brokers, we are members of the Northwest Multiple Listing Service, (NWMLS). For buyers, this allows us the ability to customize your online search and help you manage the home finding process in an organized and elegant fashion. For sellers, this service gives you exclusive access to the private network of home listings. Property Management clients get the benefit of extending their advertising networks directly to the professionals who are looking for them.
- INVESTMENT OPPORTUNITIES: Many of our clients purchase homes as business investments and use our PM services to manage and maintain them. Our Property Management clients have saved big money for doing business with us.
- CONSULTING: Everybody has a unique situation and sometimes you need help. We offer professional advice to help you determine how to make the right decision.
ALL OF THE ABOVE SERVICES ARE TYPICALLY INCLUDED IN A STANDARD AGENCY RELATIONSHIP. HOWEVER, THESE SERVICES CAN ALSO BE INVOICED AT EITHER AN HOURLY RATE OR AT A MUTUALLY PREDETERMINED FEE.